Promote your event
So you did set up your event. Great! Unfortunately nobody knows about it. Fortunately there's plenty you can do to publicise your initiative. Let's give it a start and:
- Enter your event into the EDL calendar of events.
- Check out the material available for download and for order from your national relay.
- Make promotional texts/flyers and distribute them.
- Join the EDL facebook group and let everybody know about your event.
- Tell your local newspaper about the event and about the European Day of Languages (don't forget to mention the address of the EDL website: www.coe.int/edl).
- Tell your national relay about your event, they may know of other ways of promoting your initiative.