2017's 'most innovative event' is “Let's promote diversity – the European Day of Languages” from Poland! The event received 1702 votes and was organised by Szkoła Podstawowa nr 1 w Żarach. Congratulations to the winners!
We were most impressed by the creativity and great effort which went into organising the events submitted. We would like to thank all organisers of events as well as congratulating those who received the most votes in their country!
- Qemal Stafa High school, Albania – Loving Languages
- Grabrik Primary School, Croatia – I love my country
- École Alzonne, France – Journée européenne des langues
- Ecole primaire, Greece – Tirez la langue !
- Centro Nazionale Studi Fanzine, Italy – Show Auto-edition many languages a European passion! - Show Auto-edizione tante lingue una passione Europea!
- Primary school "25.maj", Montenegro – Lingvovizija
- Agrupamento de Escolas Cego do Maio, Portugal – We all smile in the same language
- Dumitru Dumitrescu High-school, Romania – European Muffins celebrate EDL
- Moscow State Linguistic University (MSLU), Russian Federation – To learn a language is to have one more window from which to look at the world
- Politehnička škola Subotica, Serbia – Esperanto u Politehničkoj školi – Eszperantó a Politechnikai Iskolában
- Lower secondary schools in Slovakia and Poland, Slovak Republic – Fortune Cookie Project to celebrate EDL
- Languages Mater Project Group, Slovenia – Languages Matter
- Fundació Catalunya Voluntària, Spain – Escape room!
- The Willow Tree Nursery, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland – How Languages Shape Us