School project, 26.09.2016 - 30.09.2016, BEIUS, Romania
This project has as main target , intercultural dialogue,social change and • to prove that ,,we are the others “..The activities of the mini-project will emphasize that we are alike regardless of our hair, eye , skin colour or language we speak . We are just humans, all citizens of this multi-cultural world .
We also want to use videos /photo images about aspects of our environment, city and our own experiences regardless of race ,class, ethnicity, gender and culture .
Why photography ? Because :
- the reward of taking photographs is immediate;
- photography is fun and creative;
- taking photos of familiar scenes and people can change participants’ perception about their social environment;
- photography is easy to learn and accessible to almost everyone;
- images can be understood regardless of language, culture , education or other factors ;
Outcomes: The Intercultural Map of Frienship . (students will be asked to stick on a big card, the most striking images of people whose faces convey feelings such as: joy , happiness, anger , sadness etc , or images of people belonging to various social classes , religions or ethnic groups. Then all parts will be put together and this way The Intercultural Map of Friendship will take shape( in fact it will be the map of Europe , each image standing for one of the countries of the European Union ) .
VENUE: LICEUL VOCATIONAL ''NICOLAE BOLCAS '', BEIUS (Show on map)
TARGET GROUPS: Pupils
ORGANISER: LICEUL VOCATIONAL PEDAGOGIC ''NICOLAE BOLCAS '', BEIUS
ADDRESS: PARCUL MIHAI EMINESCU , NR 4, 415200 BEIUS, Romania
CONTACT NAME: MARIAN MAGDALENA